Monday, April 21, 2014

I can do my own make up......


When speaking to brides I hear this all the time.  "I can do my own makeup, I don't need to hire a make up artist".  I can almost guarantee that when you see a wedding photo that you find AMAZING, she hired a make up artist.  It is just like having someone work on your car's paint job.  Sure you could figure it out and fix it, but would it look amazing?  If you took a photo, would you be able to tell the difference?  

YES!

The camera flash and sun are going to wash out the make up you normally wear.  The professional that you hire will know how to adjust for lighting and give you make up that works well with the camera.  Photography is one of your biggest expenses.  Just consider this your photographer's partner.  You won't regret it!!



No comments: